Techweek’s content platform is a knowledge-sharing platform aimed at plugging all knowledge gaps that entrepreneurs face as they scale their businesses into Hero Companies*. It is a “one-stop-platform” to help ensure entrepreneurs have all the knowledge and tools they need when building / scaling their company.
The platform is designed specifically for founders and entrepreneurs to help bridge their key development needs right from an early stage startup to a scale business:
There are 5 main categories of content that we cover, spanning the core development needs discussed above
- Entrepreneur Stories : Successful entrepreneurs talk about their story of personal and professional growth.
- Business Formation : Operators and investors share tactical knowledge on scaling business functions.
- Business Evaluation : Investors provide feedback on business models and thoughts on raising capital.
- Sector Focus : Sector specific experts talk about key trends and, innovations and disruptions in that vertical.
- Ecosystem focus : Why a certain geographic ecosystem is more suitable for becoming a successful startup hub.
Our content is currently sourced from:
- Techweek events : Interviews, keynotes, panels etc. with thoughts leaders via our physical events.
- Contributor Network : We engage with a network of contributors who regularly share content with us.
- Techweek Research : Create search and monitoring engines, highlighting people and businesses that matter.
Learn more about how you can contribute to the platform here.